- Pokhara to Nayapul -Mokthe & at the end of the trek back from Mokthe to Pokhara by Jeep.
- All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, and Tea/ Coffee).
- Tea House Accommodation during the trek.
- Professional English speaking, Eco Trained trekking guide his food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, medicine, transportation, etc.
- Porter (One porter for two trekkers, salary, transportation, insurance, equipment, food, and lodging included.
- Equipment: Sleeping Bag, Rain Coat & Trekking Poles (Return after the trek).
- All Legal Document (ACAP)TIMS, Permit, etc.
- Dry fruits along the trek.
- Tourist service charge, VAT, TAX, etc.